Pages

1/19/07

The first post

Happy Friday -

I'm kicking off this blog o' mine with little fanfare. It's mostly so I can have a crack at a place where I can share some of what I'm working on with my friends and family. I already have a .mac site, but I've never been a big fan of the pre-fab template, and I haven't gotten around to learning how to build my own site yet. To be honest, I have no interest in building my own site. I'd love to have someone build a cool one for me where I just say "that's it! Very cool!" and then give them art and clips to plug in for the world to ignore, but maybe later. For now, it's .mac & this thing. We'll see how it goes. By the way, click here to visit the .mac site: Click Me! Go on, Click Me! - drop by, poke around, and if you feel you can spare a few moments, drop me a line - I'm always happy to hear from people.

As of the middle of November, I no longer work for Fuzzy Duck. I'm now an independent artist again and currently working as an animator on a large project with menacing deadlines, which I find very exciting, to be sure. As things move along, I might be able to post a few things from that project, but I'll have to check to see if that'd be cool first.

At any rate, I'll start off with something quick and easy for me to try out the whole posting images thing: These were some concepts I did for a studio trying to land a gig animating elements for a Sheryl Crow video. She was looking for something along the lines of "The Little Prince" & this is what I came up with. The studio got the job, but using other designs. Regardless, I've always liked these, so I'll share them with you.

K

No comments: