Pages

2/12/07

At the coffee house

Every artist worth their eraser shavings at one point or another victimizes innocent latte sipping socialites by sketching them and then posting the results on the web. Because I feel I'm at least worth my eraser shavings, here are some of mine:

This guy was probably the saddest customer I've ever seen drinking coffee. Or he was reflecting on how much that cuppa joe set him back.



Then there was the guy who took a long time ordering, and pointed a lot. Just to show how serious he was, I guess.



The girl behind the counter was kind of a cranky one - but mostly with the pointer guy. She looked at the customers with a look that plainly said "I'd rather be that guy over there drawing you boobs wasting HIS time..."



I think she hadn't had enough coffee yet.

Good luck,

K

No comments: