Pages

4/9/09

Repeat after me: "I will not buy anything from Monster Cable".

I'll say it again: I will NOT buy anything from Monster Cable. Were you to ask me the reason, I'd point you to a simple Google search of the phrase "Monster Cable sues". I've never been overly enticed by Monster Cable products, my opinion of them being overpriced for what they claim to deliver. On top of that, there have been highly suspicious and well-documented shady sales-floor practices (which you can read about over at Engadget HD) and topped off by the amazingly brazen lawsuit against Monster Transmission & Performance. Audioholics.com has an interesting write-up as well.

Where will I buy audio interconnect cables from? Blue Jeans Cable, or many of the other companies that WON'T be silly-suing anyone and everyone over a simple word.

Good luck,

K

No comments: