Pages

12/28/07

Fall Into Me gets picked up for distribution


Well this is exciting news - the film I worked on, "Fall Into Me", a local independent film by Tim VandeSteeg of Indiewood Pictures has been picked up for distribution by Westlake Entertainment. I animated the opening and closing credits, plus the several special effects sequences in the film. Congratulations to Tim and Indiewood for this huge stepping stone, and thanks - I'm glad I was along for the ride. You can find "Fall Into Me" online at Amazon and Target.com.

Wild Rumor Dept.



I've recently heard that people have been seeing trailers for another film I worked on, "The Poughkeepsie Tapes" which means it's going to theaters large-scale after making the film festival circuit. I created the motion graphics that come up here and there within the film. So, congratulations to the Bros. Dowdle on their distribution deal, and again, thanks - it was fun to be able to be a part of your movie-making.

Good Luck,

K

No comments: